We offer services to access a set of obfuscated log files provided by third parties. There is no contract or agreement between the domain owner and provider of this site and the users, which enforces any legal demand that this site is maintained until a particular point of time or that any quality of service has to be provided. You are using this site, the hosted data and any of the services on your own risk.
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Permitted uses of the log data set
- The information may only be used for research and development of semantic data analysis/systems, usage data analysis/systems, or related systems.
- Summaries, analyses and interpretations of the usage properties of the information may be derived and published, provided it is not possible to reconstruct the information from these summaries. No analyses that involve de-anonymisation may be performed.
- Small excerpts of the information may be displayed to others or published in a scientific or technical context, solely for the purpose of describing the research and development and related issues. Any such use shall not infringe on the rights of any third party including, but not limited to, the website/data users and publishers of the excerpts.
Access to the Information by Individuals
- Access to the information by an individual person is to be controlled by that person's organisation. The organisation may only grant access to people working under its control, i.e., its own members, consultants to the organisation, or individuals providing service to the organisation.
- The organisation will maintain a list of people with current and recently-terminated access to the information.
- An individual with access may only display the information to or share the information with persons whom his organisation lists as having access to the information.
As long as you do not register for access to the data sets, no personal information is stored except the typical server logs. If you register, we store information only to verify that access has been granted to people, that filled and signed a usage agreement. This data will be deleted upon request of the respective person, which yields that access to the data sets and services can no longer be provided.